1. Submit OAPFF Verification worksheet with the form below.
Upon eligibility verification, the student and college admissions will be sent a confirmation and the student can begin the enrollment processes.
2. Apply to Eastern Gateway Community College using one of the buttons below.
- Submit a official High School transcript or official GED test scores.
- Submit official College transcript, if any.
- Work with an advisor from EGCC to enroll in classes.
3. Apply online for FAFSA with the button below.
Completion of the FAFSA is required. This is the only way we will know the amount of aid for which you qualify. Any grants will be applied to the tuition, fees and books for the programs at EGCC. The Higher Education benefit scholarship will cover any remaining amount—or the entire amount if it is determined you do not qualify for outside aid.
4. Employer Sponsored Tuition Reimbursement or Assistance.
In order to strengthen and expand the scholarship opportunities for union members, it is important to take advantage of any employee sponsored tuition assistance. We can help you with the process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please Note: While each of the items listed above must be completed, you can work on each concurrently upon receiving verified eligibility from the OAPFF – you don’t have to wait for a response to move on to the next item.